Would you and your organization like to sponsor fourteen free refugee morning courses – ‘Offener Nähkurs’ – for 15 refugees, meaning all the courses for an autumn semester?
We have a large community of people from a refugee background who come to Social Fabric to learn new skills, be in a safe space, meet and exchange with locals to increase their network of support, and have fun. The participants significantly improve their skills, resources, or general capacity as an existing community leader as a result of this program. We are aiming to improv their social, emotional, or other wellbeing with our holistic approach.
Open Sewing Classes – ‘Offener Nähkurs’
Social Fabric Association has been working with refugees in Zürich since June, 2015. We offer a drop in sewing class for refugees every Monday and Thursday morning from 09.30 – 12.00. Participants can learn how to make clothes and accessories using donated fabrics with the help of volunteers and the Social Fabric team.
As a supporter you get benefits for you and your partner
- Private tour of our atelier upon request
- Invitation to all activities of the association
- Mention by name in the annual report
- Tax certificate for tax deduction
- Furthermore, we are happy to discuss other ways of partnering and collaborating!
- Thanks in advance for supporting Social Fabric activities and local refugees!