Social Fabric Association is a non-profit organization and is grateful for any support!
If you would like to make a contribution and support Social Fabric in its efforts to better the lives and chances of employment of refugees in Switzerland, please see the options you have below!
We generate almost 10% of our income through donations. This is very important for us, because we want to remain independent and make our services available to every refugee free of charge. Therefore, decide for a package and be a generous supporter of this tax-exempt association. We are very happy that you are part of it!
Whether you, as an organization, or you, as a private person, would like to help, there are options for everyone!
- By choosing a supportership, you support our free sewing courses (‘Offene Nähkurse’) for refugees that are held twice a week.
- By choosing a sponsorship, you enable a refugee to become an active member in our community.
- By choosing to make an independent donation, you support Social Fabric’s operations as a whole.
- By purchasing a charity product, you enable Social Fabric to buy new equipment for our free sewing courses for refugees.
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Showing all 4 results
Znüni Supportership: Sponsor ‘znünis’ for five free refugees coursesCHF80.00 Add to cart
Course Supportership: Sponsor one free refugee courseCHF250.00 Add to cart
Supportership Package 1: Sponsor five free sewing courses for refugeesCHF1,375.00 Add to cart
Supportership Package 2: Sponsor fourteen free sewing courses for refugeesCHF3,850.00 Add to cart
Showing all 2 results
You are very welcome to make donations to Social Fabric and support our refugee projects that are independent from the supporterships or sponsorships! In that case, please send your donation to:
IBAN: CH39 0839 0034 1225 1010 6
BIC (SWIFT): ABSOCH22XXX
Social Fabric Association
or via PayPal.
Thank you very much!
By buying any of our charity products, you support our community members with refugee background. The proceeds from our charity products enable us to buy new equipment for the free sewing courses for refugees. See below some examples of the charity products, that are made by the refugee members and volunteers:
Showing all 3 results